Thursday, August 2, 2007

Alleluia! Bento #3

I knew I could depend on daughter number 2. She took a look at the camera and said "I don't know what to do". *Mum sighs* She goes on hhmmm.....check the Internet and see if I can get help.

Next moment she said: "Check out the memory card mum and see if it's there?" Sure enough it's there with all my pictures intact. *Happy* *Happy*.


This Bento is for daughter
number 1.

Left Bento contains blanched broccoli, cauliflower and canned corn. I drizzled Kewpie mayo and scattered grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Next to it is a mix of tiny Japanese biscuits.


Right Bento contains and organic crusty bread. I spread a thick layer of butter in between to keep it moist. Next to it are slices of Kiwi (full of vitamins) and garnished with a tulip carrot.



This Bento is for daughter
number 2.
The only difference is the crusty bread. This one likes grains in her bread whereas her elder sister doesn't like anything she terms "weird".

Daughter number 2 is very adventurous with food whereas the elder sister is very conservative and like her father, also loves RICE. Fortunately she's more open to Italian food though.

I'm glad these pictures didn't get 'lost'. I thought that the colour combination today was pretty good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.