Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sigh! Maybe no pictures today

I'm distraught! I packed two pretty Bento's this morning and while sending daughter number 2 to school, I was happily thinking of how I was going to upload those pictures onto my blog.

I got back, tried to get the memory chip out to extract the pictures and found that the memory chip was in the other camera. OH NO!! When I used the 'quick view' function this morning I could view the pictures. So where are my pictures now?? "Keep Calm".

I'll just have to wait for daughter number 2 to get back from school and ask her to check out the camera. She is 15 years old and very good with these gadgets.

"Patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.