Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pork Ribs

I didn't have the slightest inkling what I wanted to cook for dinner tonight. Midday, I taught my new help to boil ABC soup in the crockpot (slow cooker). Then I rummaged my freezer and found a block of pork ribs. Honestly, I had no idea what I was going to do with the pork ribs. Decided to check for recipes on the internet - typed in "Pork ribs" and a list of web sites popped up. Selected one and then a second one and

found this - Simple Pork Rib Dry Rub (Picture from recipe web site)
Sometimes, I cook and cook Chinese food in the kitchen like a mad woman and there is hardly a compliment. Here, I took five minutes to put together the ingredients and shoved it into the oven to bake for 45 minutes and everyone is raving about how delicious it is!!! I am dumbfounded!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! cook cook n cook n no compliments. hahaha. thanks for sharing.. was trying to look for pork ribs recipes too. :)

Bento Pet said...

Jane: I scaled down the recipe because the quantity provided seems like too much.
It's very nice, try it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.