Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BENTO #159

Finally, I've started planning my Bentos again! Last night I took out my file and rummaged through the fridge and finally decided on the items for this morning's Bento.

There was some more of yesterday's salad in the fridge and so I added some corn for color. I fried some tempura nuggets, cooked the spaghetti this morning and got some bottled Barilla Ricotta cheese sauce into a foil cup. Viola! A complete Bento!

I've found packing Bentos a blast lately because I've been waking up a little later than usual and I still finish packing the Bentos in time!

3 comments:

javapot said...

yeah I also have to plan ahead otherwise waste too much time thinking! Like the idea of seperating the sauce for the pasta.

spunkz said...

Hi Bento Pet, been following ur blog for a while now. Must say I'm amazed at ur speedy bentos. haha. I started packing bento not so long ago and i find that i take a long time to pack mine. Hope to improve on the speed factor soon. Oh and keep up the good work! :)

Bento Pet said...

javapot: Planning ahead is good!

spunkz: Welcome aboard and tq for your kind comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.