Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bento 217

I roasted a chicken yesterday. When I was at the market, I made a point to buy a large chicken, just to make sure there will be left overs for Bento!

Today, #2 doesn't stay back for any activities so I've cut short on the top box. There is roasted potatoes, garlic and mushrooms on one side of the metal bottom box. On the other side is shredded roasted chicken. (This is an awesome dish!)




In another box is a mix of Oak leaf, baby Butterhead, smoked Turkey ham, carrots, tomatoes and some roasted cashew nuts. All these were tossed in a sesame seed dressing.

Another delicious bento!

4 comments:

pauline said...

Pat, may I know where you bought that metal bento box. Thks

3lilangels said...

oak leaf?? what's that? Today, I had salad with sesame dressing for lunch too.

Bento Pet said...

pauline: I think it's out of stock already. Emily bought them for me.

Bento Pet said...

3lilangels: I got the Oak leaf from Jusco @ 1U. Another breed of salad.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.