Monday, November 12, 2007

Here's 5

Got Tagged by Jo-N
Thank you!

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY BAG
{Bag? Oh! You mean my "CARRY ALL"!}
Tube of Dettol cream, "Kwan Loong minyak kapak", pens, handphone, thumb drive and maybe fifteen other items!


5 THINGS FOUND IN MY WALLET
{Loyalty and Credit cards, Cash, Receipts, Coins and Holy Picture}


5 THINGS FOUND IN MY ROOM
{King Size bed, Study table and Chair, Two Bedside tables, Night lamp and Chest of drawers.}


5 THINGS I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
{Watch more theatre plays and musicals, Bring my daughters to watch the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, retire in a place where I can enjoy clean water and clean air, have more kids and spend more time enjoying my hobbies}


5 THINGS I’M CURRENTLY INTO
{Packing Bento, Baking cuppy cakes, cookies and more cakes, blogging, experimental cooking and 'lepak-ing' with my kids (holidays)}


5 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TO TAG
{To all the beautiful bloggers who come a visiting, please be welcome to do this tag!!}

3 comments:

JK said...

you wanna have more kids? That's very brave of you.

Another tag for you. Please hunt for it in my blog cos I have many tags lying there.

I have also completed your tag.

Nightwing said...

Hehe..'have more kids?'

Bento Pet said...

jo-n: I love kids!! Much as they sometimes drive me up the wall. Would have loved another 2 or 3 but...*sigh*

nightwing: Yeah! Jackpot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.