Very simple, all you need is:
150 gm macaroni elbows - boil till Al Dente
1 yellow onion - diced
6 button mushrooms from a can - diced
1 can of Campbell's mushroom soup
150 ml milk
100 gm streaky bacon - diced and fried
3 slices of Cheddar cheese
1. Saute diced onions in some olive oil and then add diced button mushrooms.
2. Pour in Campbell mushroom soup and milk and mix well.
3. Mix in the cooked macaroni elbows and fried bacon.
4. Add 3 slices of cheddar cheese and flavor with salt and pepper.
5. I used foil cups for Bento purposes but it can also be baked in one big casserole.
6. Bake at medium heat for about 10 minutes and eat warm!!
Below: Before going into the oven.
Below: A closer look!
After it cooled down, I covered each cup with a small piece of foil paper and packed them into the freezer as Bento stash.