Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On a Bento frenzy makeover

I asked Dn 2 for assistance to add some features to my blog. She suggested that I change my template and I agreed. We agreed on the layout and color together. Dn 2 is very good at the PC and has been a great help in upgrading my 'scene'.

I'd like to apologize to those of you who visited my site today and found it in a chaotic state. I think the term the IT people use is 'under construction'.

Already past my forties, I like to view my fonts several sizes larger so that it's easy on my eyes. In doing so, I found my blog layout in a topsy turvy state. I spent hours 'repairing' my blog. I hope my site is not deemed as 'loud' because of it's font size because it's for very practical reasons that I like to maintain it this way.

I hope you continue to visit my site and if you have any specific requests for recipes or tips on Japanese cooking, I will do my best to provide. I am not an expert but I have had many years of experience cooking Japanese food on a regular basis for my family and friends and I'd like to share this passionate journey with you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Learn a WORD a day!

How's your spelling?

Your Spelling is Perfect
You got 10/10 correct.

Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.