There's a great similarity in #2's palate and mine. We like strong cheeses, Natto and a whole lot of food that #1 and hubs dislike.
Right now, blue cheese rides high on our fave food list. #2 and I were at Sid's Pub in TTDI, two weeks ago for a drink which later led to an order of blue cheese and mushrooms and a brownie. The blue cheese and mushrooms were absolutely awesomely delicious. The brownie was 'biasa lah' (normal tasting, nothing spectacular).
I'm one who likes to be adventurous and so I indulged a little and bought a block to try experimenting. It's been two days in a row where blue cheese and mushroom spaghetti appears. #2 wiped clean the balance sauce which was in the fridge.
The bento below doesn't need description but if you want the recipe, it's after the picture.
2 cloves of garlic - sliced
5 button mushrooms - sliced or cut into chunks
1 cup of cream
1 tbsp of blue cheese
1. Add one tbsp of EVOO into a pan.
2. Toss the sliced garlic over low heat to soften and NOT brown.
3. Add the button mushrooms and saute.
4. Pour the cream and add the blue cheese.
5. Mash the blue cheese into the cream (it will easily soften and mix into the cream).
6. Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
7. Once bubbles appear, switch off the fire and serve with spaghetti or toast.
Don't say I didn't warn you, this dish is not for the faint hearted!
How's your spelling?
|Your Spelling is Perfect|
Your spelling is excellent. You also have a great memory and eye for detail.
|You Are Cilantro|
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.